Next Release: TBD
PAST TABLE OF CONTENTS
Natural Gas Price Outlook provides you with
the tools you need to implement a cost-effective natural gas
strategy for the next 24-36 months. This 50-plus page
comprehensive analysis evaluates numerous price
drivers and is a must-read for those who want answers
to what the future holds for natural gas prices.
GAIN CONFIDENCE IN YOUR DECISION-MAKING
SAVE EVEN MORE ... check out the Information Bundle
Discounts for subscribers of The Advisor
Just $59 per edition
Call (608) 848-6255 or e-mail email@example.com to
sign up for e-mail notification of newly released analyses.
Natural gas prices have continued to decline while costs of other fuels have risen. The economic downturn and last year's moderate winter weather have played a major role in natural gas price weakness. These, however, are not the only factors influencing how the value of natural gas is viewed.
The natural gas market is filled with risks and unknowns. The futures contract positions being held by speculators, pending environmental regulations promoting the use of clean-burning natural gas-fired electric generation, the transition toward crude oil and liquids-rich drilling, and plans for the United States to become an exporter of liquefied natural gas contribute to price volatility and future perceptions of the supply/demand balance.
Energy Solutions, Inc.'s Natural Gas Price Outlook will help you mitigate the ambiguities, unknowns, and risks of the natural gas market. Our staff has dedicated countless hours of time and resources to bring you Natural Gas Price Outlook, an in-depth analysis providing you critical insight into natural gas price direction for the next 24-30 months.
To fully understand the potential for natural gas prices to rebound from today's price levels, Energy Solutions, Inc. continually dedicates a great deal of time and effort to the research of numerous price drivers so you don't have to. Utilizing our unbiased approach to the analysis of the directional shifts of natural gas price movements, we evaluate and determine the potential impact of an event or factor. Using the resources and knowledge provided in Natural Gas Price Outlook allows you to gain a competitive advantage by planning and implementing informed, cost-effective natural gas purchases.
Take the next step today and let our knowledge, discipline, and experience help you chart a course to improved profitability.
Natural Gas Price Outlook:
- Provides you with an unbiased look at natural gas prices and price drivers.
- Identifies why natural gas production has continued to climb while at the same time the natural gas drilling rig count has been slashed in half over the past year.
- Evaluates when and why production declines will ultimately surface.
- Discusses the economic benefits of natural gas liquids (propane, butane, ethane) in natural gas production and how those economics are changing.
- Takes an in-depth look at the complex mix of liquefied natural gas imports and exports, Canadian imports, shale supplies, associated gas production, electric generation, and more to identify future supply and demand concerns.
- Evaluates the impact on domestic natural gas prices and businesses as the U.S. becomes an exporter of natural gas.
- Identifies why weekly storage announcements are still a major source of price volatility despite total inventories consistently reaching record highs over the past few years.
- Discusses the impact of several EPA rules on natural gas demand, and how implementation could result in a permanent shift in demand.
- Explains why the price ratio of crude oil to natural gas is no longer relevant, but why crude oil prices could be the largest caveat to future natural gas production levels.
- Discusses the technical timing of price declines and price spikes.
- Provides an outlook that could be costly if dismissed.
- Evaluates the drivers behind current price strength and the factors most likely to cause price momentum to reverse.
- Identifies the timing and impacts of a forward price curve that is gradually moving higher.
These and other critical issues are reviewed in Natural Gas Price Outlook. Learn More About Energy Solutions, Inc.
This is an economical way to identify a plan of action, implement it, and WIN !!
Questions regarding the analysis should be directed to the editor,
Valerie Wood, at (608) 848-9589 or send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This analysis will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Should you desire a hardcopy, please contact our office as there is an additional processing cost of $20.
About the Publisher:
Natural Gas Price Outlook is published by Energy Solutions, Inc., an independent natural gas
analytical and consulting firm. It is written by Valerie Wood, a proven, energy expert with more
than two decades of natural gas buying and trading experience. View Biography of Valerie Wood
Learn More About Energy Solutions, Inc.